Saturday, April 14, 2012

Well this is my first baby and I have family all over in different states as does my husband so maybe this is something I can use to keep us all in the loop to what is going on.

We are due July 30, 2012 and it is a GIRL!! We are going to name her Evangeline. I have a thing for Greek Mythology and her name is greek and it means "Bearer of good news". I am still waiting for the middle name to be agreed on by DH and myself.

We found out that we were pregnant November 22, 2011  and we had a beta blood test and the number was at 27!! Can we say excited!!

2 comments:

  1. How did i not realize her name is going to be Evangeline, i LOVE that name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the name Leirion for her middle name it is also Greek and it means white Lily.

    ReplyDelete